ADVANTAGES OF USING HAITI HOUSE PLAN BY WWW.A4ARCHITECT.COM
1. It will be easier for potential home owners to be able to plan for construction funding and spending well since the Haiti House plan is standardized and uses unique construction cost reduction techniques.
2. Potential home owners can construct in phases since the Haiti House plan is designed to be built in phase as the income of the house owner grows.
3. Potential home owners can be able to track and get info on construction loans since the Haiti House plan is standardized hence each previous construction loan becomes a ‘case study’ for the next hence improvement of services.
4. Potential home owners help to disseminate unique information about construction cost savings through a4architect’s Haiti House plan to its customers, thereby adding to their much needed contribution to society.
5. Less work load on potential home owners on interpreting and comprehending technical construction jargon since the a4architect.com’s Haiti House plan is standardized and complete with all info including quantities and prices necessary for them to make an informed decision.
6 potential home owners will be able to obtain the lowest amount of construction loan hence the Haiti House plan offers the lowest amount of total mortgage repayment.
7. Potential home owners will have an easier time in making crucial decisions regarding construction loans, comprehending the house type and costs involved since the Haiti House plan is standardized hence each construction loan serves as a learning experience for the next.
8. Potential home owners can now have easier access to all information necessary for them to obtain construction loans. Information such as house design costs and construction methods that they can use to reduce overall cost of construction can now be obtained easily in a ‘one stop shop’ method.
9. Potential home owners can be able to track, solve and rectify problems in disbursement and usage of the construction materials and labor since the Haiti House plan is designed to be implemented in Phases and is standardized.
10. Almost all materials specified in the Haiti House plan are locally made hence not affected by the ever rising dollar which affects most imported materials. This use of locally made materials helps to create employment as it keeps construction costs low. The materials specified are indigenous to each region e.g coral blocks for Coast region, quarry stone for Nairobi region, stabilized soil blocks for Nyanza region.
Potential home owners will have contributed in creating employment in Kenya.
Currently, the Haiti House plan offers the most economically viable housing solution in Kenya.
Architect Francis Gichuhi Kamau