Book for Primary school-3 posters per class=8×3=24 posters in total.
Types of houses.
Huts, bungalows, maisonettes, flats, office blocks, skyscrapers.
Types of building materials for houses.
Stone house, soil block house, glass house, igloo house, hut/grass house, container house.
3. House construction ingredients.
Cement, sand, water, ballast, glass, paint, roofing sheets, wood for formwork, door frame, door, fascia board, roof truss, steel fro window frame, roof truss, door handle.
4. house construction method.
Manual stone by stone, prefabricated panel, crane for high rise. Concrete mixers, manual mixer, truck mixer, vibrator, wheel barrow, dump truck. Hammer,hand tools, trowel, spade,
5.Building elements that comprise the whole building: foundation, wall, roof, finishes, external works, septic tank, fence, gate, car park, landscaping.
6. Building elements based on type of house-bungalow-foundation, high-rise, raft foundation
7. Building materials based on house type-bungalow-stone, rcof, foundation, highrise, PEB, heavy RC Foundation, glass walling, sprinkler system, alarm system, cctv, steel structures, stabilized soil block,
8. House plan and how to read a plan. How to interpret plan, how to draw person,tree ,car, object on plan,elevation and section.
Architect Francis Gichuhi.