Workplace Health and Safety Policy
The director and senior management recognize the importance of providing a safe and healthy work environment to all workers and those who may be affected by our business undertakings.
A4archtect will manage all health and safety risks in the workplace so far as reasonably practicable by:
- Providing processes and systems for the identification, classification, assessment and review of all issues in relation to the management of health and safety risks in the workplace;
- Establishing a safety culture that encourages all incidents and hazards are promptly reported, investigated where appropriate and control measures are put in place to eliminate or minimise the chance of a repeat event;
- Maintaining and promoting a safety culture that encourages workers to proactively manage health and safety risks through consultation, education, instruction, information, cooperation, coordination and supervision;
- Ensuring that Work Health & Safety Management Systems meets the requirements of Kenyan Laws and these requirements are incorporated into the entire processes and systems of the company;
- Provide adequate human, financial and time resources to ensure the effectiveness of systems and processes;
- Provide systems and work practices that meet or exceed relevant statutory legislation, industry guidelines, appropriate Australian Standards and applicable codes of practice;
- Keep up-to-date with relevant health and safety legislative obligations to achieve and maintain compliance;
- Continuously improve our systems by setting measurable goals and constant monitoring to maintain the effectiveness of the management system.
- Ensure the management of A4architect Ltd is committed to this Work Health and Safety Policy,
All workers are expected to know their responsibility to take care of the health and safety of themselves and others and comply with all a4architect Ltd WHS policies & procedures.