We are proud to announce the opening of Butterfly Properties Ltd. Warehouses in Ruiru
Newly built 6 warehouses located in a modern business park. Affordable rents and tenant friendly leases. Contact details below.
· Each godown is ~5,300 square feet. This includes 2 story office.
1. Ground floor has a reception, strong room and men/women toilets for factory staff.
2. 2ND floor consists of an executive office with kitchenette and toilet. Has windows overlooking the warehouse floor.
· In a secure compound with borehole and 3 phase electricity
· Nice, peaceful and safe surroundings
· State of the art superior construction with added security – made of reinforced concrete. Excellent finish.
· Excellent location with no traffic headache – served by the new Thika Highway, Eastern Bypass (30 mins to airport/Mombasa Road), Northern Bypass (30 mins to Westlands) – get home quickly – rain or shine.
· New high-tech truss system which provides added security from potential pilfering through the roof.
· 24 hour security patrols
· Trouble free council people
· No congestion of building
The warehouses are located in Ruiru Town within the Ruiru Industrial Area. The godowns will benefit tremendously from the 4 transport links below. The location of the warehouses is less than a few kilometers from all the 4 links (see attached)
Ruiru is ideally located for middle income housing. The town is at the confluence of 3 major roadways and 1 major railway line:
1. The 50.4 kilometer Nairobi-Thika
2. The Eastern Bypass is now complete. This provides fast and easy access to Mombasa Road, Industrial Area and the JKIA (Airport).
3. The Northern Bypass is also complete. This provides access to Runda, United Nations/Embassies, Westlands, Windsor, Rossyln, Muthaiga and Parklands.
4. KENYA Railways Corporation (KRC) has embarked on a multi-million project to offer residents of Nairobi and its satellite towns a more comfortable means of transport by upgrading and expanding commuter rail transport within Nairobi. The rail system will link city estates and network the satellite towns; and the one heading to Thika will have stops at Makadara, Dandora, Kahawa, Ruiru and Kalimoni.